Please read these terms and conditions carefully. A reference to sdn.sg shall include but is not limited to all its pages, information, text, images, links, sound, graphics and video sequences displayed herein (referred hereafter as "information"). By accessing sdn.sg and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access sdn.sg or any pages thereof.
Any reference to SDN shall be read as referring to the Government of the Republic of Singapore.
SDN wants you to be comfortable when using sdn.sg, so we would like you to be clear on what your rights and responsibilities are. For a start, these Terms and Conditions let you know what you can and can't do with our services, and what happens if you do something that you were told not to do.
On our end, we will try our best to make sure that our services offered on sdn.sg are available to you, but we can't help it if the system is affected by things we cannot control, for example, faults in telephone networks. We also like you to know that to keep sdn.sg in good running condition, we may need to upgrade and maintain it. Such works may disrupt our transmission. We will, if circumstances permit, give notice to you of disruptions to transmission.
We do not make any warranty or representation that your use of, or access to, sdn.sg will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, free from transmission errors or otherwise error-free, or that there will not be any defects or deficiencies in our website. We also do not make any warranty or representation as regards the security of sdn.sg and its contents, the access to or use of your information captured in or made available through sdn.sg or the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any information contained in, made available by or exchanged through sdn.sg. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given with sdn.sg.
We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, remove anything posted on sdn.sg. Our decision to remove anything posted on the sdn.sg shall be final. We are under no obligation to communicate any such decision or the reasons for the decision to anyone.
We shall not be liable regardless of the form of action for any damages, losses, compensation, expenses, or costs whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential and whether foreseeable or not) arising out of or in connection with or referable to sdn.sg or your use of/ access to sdn.sg or any use of/ access to any other websites linked to sdn.sg. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we shall not be liable or responsible in any way for the conduct, actions or omissions of any person who accesses or uses sdn.sg or obtains any information about you directly or indirectly through sdn.sg.
We reserve the right to review and amend any of the terms, conditions, disclaimers, exclusions or policy statements below at any time in our sole discretion without any notice to you. We further reserve the right to publish any other terms, conditions, disclaimers, exclusions or policy statements on sdn.sg. Any amendment, modification or addition shall take effect on the date specified by us. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions below and such other terms, conditions, disclaimers, exclusions or policy statements, we have the right to decide which (or any part thereof) will prevail and/or exclude the application of any of them (or any part thereof). Any decision of ours under this clause shall be final and conclusive and binding on you.
Our policies are not static and may change as sdn.sg develops and grows, so please re-visit this page as often as you wish to update yourself.
Declaration by Applicant
I declare that
- I am not married and I am a Singaporean/or Singapore Permanent Resident, at least 20 years of age*.
- When I get married, I will
- give SDN written notice of my marriage with the documents confirming my status.
- cease to participate in all SDN activities with effect from the date that I register for marriage.
- I will keep confidential all information that I obtain about other singles through my participation in SDN activities, and will continue to do so even if and when I am no longer an SDN Website User.
- I will not solicit information about other singles or utilise any unsolicited information for any commercial purposes.
- On no account will SDN be liable :
- for any inaccuracy in the information provided to singles (including but not limited to information provided by other singles to SDN for the purposes of SDN activities); and
- for any injuries (including death), damages or other losses sustained by singles while participating in any programme or activity organised by SDN.
- The information given in my application is true and correct. False information in the application and submission of false or tampered documents will render the application invalid and immediately terminate any sdn.sg account.
Your age is calculated based on the exact date of birth at the time of processing. E.g. If you are turning 30 and you have not reached your birthday, you are still considered 29 years old.