Navigate Up
Sign In
Home » Dating Services » Dating Events

Dating Events

Enter Title

 


Spark Connection Logo 

Spark Connections brings together specially curated events, services and workshops for eligible individuals to make new friends while pursuing their hobbies and interests. Simply do what you love, meet people you like!

Spark Connections is happening from 6 September to 20 October 2019. So hurry, register as an SDN website user via the "Sign Up / Login" button at the top-right corner of the page and get $100 worth of credits to offset up to 50% of each of these featured deals!​

Dating Events

Event : CHRISTMAS CHARITY SHOPPING + XMAS PARTY!
Organized By Agency: Fabrique Love Pte Ltd
Event Date: From 16/12/2017 Till 16/12/2017
Event Time: From 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Venue: TBC
Dress Code: Comfortable Casual
Group Size: 20
Meeting point: TBA
Primary Contact Person: Events Coordinator
Primary Contact Person No: 97209815
Primary Contact Person Email: events@fabriquelove.com
Cost: SGD 35.00
Registration Open: 20/10/2017
Refund Policy:
Refund Policy
  • If you withdraw from the event 2 weeks before the event, we will refund 80% of the event cost, 20% being the administrative fees.
  • If you withdraw from the event less than 2 weeks from the event, no refunds will be given.
  • In the event that we cancel the event, full refund will be given.
  • No refunds will be given if you do not show up on the day of the event.
Payment Details:
Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or Bank Transfer. For bank transfer, please contact events@fabriquelove.com. Member Discount/Refer-A-Friend Discount/Birthday Voucher/Discount code/Event Pass are NOT accepted for this event.

About "Christmas Charity Shopping"
Christmas is around the corner! Get together with other singles and go face="Arial">Pricing
Member / Non-member @ $35

This is a charity event. 70% of proceeds will go into gift and remaining 30% for refreshments and admin fee.

How to register?
Sign up via this link!