Aside from the popular Ipoh Hor Fun and White Coffee, Ipoh is a great weekend getaway destination for everyone. Join us for a 2D3N trip including visits to Gua Tempurung cave, a Heritage House, a Chinese temple cave and the Kellie's Castle (own expense). Go on a city tour in Ipoh and enjoy the sights and delicacies!
Age range for this event: 20s and 30s
Schedule (subject to change)
Day 1 (18 Oct, Fri night):
- Meet 9:30pm at Newton MRT. Or 10pm at 'Private Bus Pick-up point' of Jurong East MRT.
- Proceed with the trip. Rest and relax in the coach. Meal and washroom breaks along the way.
- Breakfast, own expense. Visit Heritage House in Gopeng if you are keen. Around RM10. See the antiques used by its resident a century ago.
- Proceed to Gua Tempurung - one of the longest caves in Peninsula Malaysia. The cave consist of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites.
- Visit the scenic Kellie's Castle - a large, unfinished, ruined mansion. RM5-10.
- If time permits, we might proceed to Tambun Cave if it’s accessible. This limestone hill have Neolithic wall paintings that dated few thousands years ago. The ancient paintings include many depictions of animals (dugong, cow, fish), humans, abstracts, etc. The pre-historic drawings are located on a cliff 40m above ground level. To reach there, you have to hike about 20mins over rather rough trails and unmaintained stairs.
- Ipoh city tour. Food hunt for famous White Coffee, popiah, chee cheong fun, caramel custard, etc. The Concubine Lane is nearby too.
- Check-in hotel. Rest.
- Dinner, own expense. Suggestion: famous beansprouts-chicken, zi char, soya beancurd, kaya puff, etc. Explore Ipoh by night.
- Breakfast in hotel. Own leisure. You may also go for popular Dim Sum at nearby.
- Check out hotel. Visit a Chinese temple in a cave.
- Lunch at own expense. Depart Perak.
- Proceed to Yong Peng for Chinese-style dinner in restaurant, inclusive.
- Around 9:30pm: back in Singapore via Second Link. Dropoff at Jurong East and Newton MRT.
- 1 breakfast in hotel, 1 dinner in restaurant
- 1 night hotel stay in Ipoh, mostly 2pax sharing
- entry to Gua Tempurung
- Transport by coach
- $10,000 Group Travel Insurance and $500 Medical
Cost excludes tipping for guide and driver, which is $4 from each participant..
Important: Please ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity from event date. If you like to receive group insurance, please provide these details by 16 Oct: Name in passport, Passport no., Expiry Date, DOB, Nationality.
How to apply?
Option A: click here to apply via our website.
Option B: email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all these details:
- HP no.:
- Nric no.:
- No. of friends invited (if any):
- Which event: Ipoh (18 - 20 Oct, Fri night - Sun)
* Also provide all the above details of your friends (if any)
* You may also SMS or Whatsapp application details to 90170885.
* After receiving the necessary details, we will email you the payment procedures for fund transfer.