Have you heard that there is a Love Temple in Singapore? Would you like to see if your prayers will be heard?
1) Visit Yueh Hai Ching Temple, also known as “The Love Temple”, which also earned a UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage award
2) Stroll along Amoy Street, one of the old streets developed during the 1830s defining Chinatown under Stamford Raffles' 1822 Plan
3) Visit Nagore Dargah Indian Muslim Heritage Centre, which depicts the rich culture of the Indian Muslims
4) Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, gazetted as a National Monument in 1973
5) Visit Musical Box Museum, which exhibits over 40 antique musical boxes
6) Lunch at Museum Cafe
There are 2 parts of payment for this event. You can use your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (SRV) to offset the tour, which is $80. The amount indicated here is only for our admin fee, which includes forming the group, remote facilitation via Telegram and post event mutual matching
Steps: Make payment of $27.90 admin fee and we will inform you 1 week in advance whether it is confirmed or not before you make payment using your SRV.