For this event, we will first visit the renowned Yueh Hai Ching Temple. This UNESCO heritage site is widely known as The Love Temple because it has a figure of Yue Lao - a Chinese deity for happiness, good relations, and love. With a richly ornamented roof and fresco walls, the exterior of this site is nice for photography. For those who wish to skip this site, you may meet us at the next spot.
Our second sightseeing place is the Asian Civilisation Museum. With three levels and multiple galleries, visitors can explore the heritage and historical culture of Asia through the museum's large collection of artefacts. There is no entrance fee for Singaporeans and PRs.
Please properly wear a mask throughout. Session is until around 6pm. Those who are keen may proceed for dinner.
Meeting place: Raffles Place. The above sites are nearby.
Meet-up time: 4:00pm. Please arrive within 10mins.
Cost: $8 (admin fee only). Require prepayment by fund-transfer. But do not make payment until you are advised to do so.
How to apply?
Option A: click here to apply via our website.
Option B: email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all these details:
- HP no.:
- No. of friends invited (if any):
- Which event: Double Sightseeing (Sat, 28 May)
* Also provide all the above details of your friends (if any)
* You may also SMS or Whatsapp application details to 90170885.
* After receiving the necessary details, we will email you the payment procedures for fund transfer.