** For detailed event description & our full list of interesting events, please refer to this link.
Join us for 1-day trip to Johor where you can enjoy sightseeing, view fireflies on boat, leisure activities and get to know more friends.
Itinerary (subject to change)
- Meet 8am at Jurong East MRT. Take bus CW3 at $5 by ez-link card.
- Custom clearance via 2nd Link.
- Breakfast in JB, at own expense.
- Go Kart ride, at own expense. RM42 or RM55, depending on which site.
- If time permits, we may go bowling.
- Shopping and own lunch in a large mall.
- Sightseeing at Cappadocia Ulu Tiram. This instagrammable site has a unique rock formation and the locals named it after the Cappadocia of Turkey.
- Proceed to Kota Tinggi. We will have dinner either in a restaurant in town or at a leisure farm. For the latter, there are small animals for viewing and you can experience the release of Sky Lanterns.
- After sunset, board the boat for Fireflies viewing. We can gaze at the dazzling clusters of fireflies which resemble 'Christmas Tree lightings'.
- Around 10pm: back in Singapore via 2nd Link. Dropoff at Jurong East MRT and then Newton MRT.
- Fireflies viewing by boat
- Transport from Malaysia Custom onwards, and return to SG.
Cost excludes tipping, which is $2 from each participant.
Important: Please ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity from event date.
If necessary, applicants are to provide these details before the event for custom requirements: Name in passport, Passport no., Expiry Date, DOB, Nationality.
How to apply?
Option A: click here to apply via our website.
Option B: email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all these details:
- HP no.:
- Nric no.:
- No. of friends invited (if any):
- Which event: Fireflies, go kart & JB leisure (Sat, 3 Dec)
* Also provide all the above details of your friends (if any)
* You may also SMS or Whatsapp application details to 90170885.
* After receiving the necessary details, we will email you the payment procedures for fund transfer.